Website Beacon Home Services
Your Beacon of Excellence
Electrical Service Technician Job Details Near Manassas, VA
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Northern Virginia. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What you can expect
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
The Big Task
- You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What we will do for you
- We offer generous Personal Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Continuous Paid Training
- We pay the majority of your health insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Northern Virginia. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- We provide a Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool high end truck.
- New technology, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
Why our employees love it here
- Sensitivity to work life balance
- Excellent pay and benefits
- A positive and encouraging work culture
- A feeling of belonging
- Frequent and fun company outings
What are you waiting for?
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Beacon Electrical Services by visiting www.JustCallBeacon.com . When you’re ready, please follow the directions at www.JustCallBeacon/careers to apply for this position.
-We are a family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Beacon Electrical Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.